a short notice

10:08:00 AM

I'm so happy that this blog has become a platform for people to reach out for help! I just want to let you all know that I'm truly here for you, no matter who you are--seriously, I have never met some of these people that have come to me seeking advice, and it's so amazing to see how we can grow close from sharing everything.

Whether it's depression, anxiety, body image issues, eating disorders, school, ballet, or just a spider in your bathroom, I'm here to help. I have my contact on the "contact" page on this blog, and most people have emailed me @thehappyballerina@gmail.com.

The thing is, so many people are hurting, and it's crazy tragic to see how many people share the same struggles, but think they're alone or abnormal for having those problems, when in reality, so many people are sharing the same struggle but very few people come out to share.

I'm so in awe that God has steered me along this path. I would never have guessed that people would actually read my blog and feel impacted by it. I'm so humbled and honored that some of you find me worthy to share your personal struggles with, and I truly want to make this world a better place just by taking small steps to help others.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you who have been comforting me recently. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all the support and love I have from everyone. For once, I'm speechless... thank goodness, right? haha ;)

I've been working on a blog post on finding motivation/burning out. Ironically, I started to feel depressed and unmotivated again, so I'll be reassessing that post. Watch out for it though :)

1 comments

You Might Also Like

Google+ Badge